ALT TURBINE OIL
On filters, and lubricant products marked "equivalent" or "replacement," OEM names and part numbers are for reference only. Simmons Synthetics is an independent distributor of aftermarket compressor replacement parts and is not affiliated with most manufacturers mentioned in this web site. O.E.M. (original equipment manufacturer) names are the trademarks of each manufacturer
The ALT Series Turbine oil is formulated from highly refined hydrocracked base stocks and the unique additive Syntholate. The addition of Syntholate inhibits the formation of varnish and carbon and provides superior thermal and oxidative stability. Utilizing the superior petroleum base stocks fortified with Syntholate extends the life of the ALT Series Turbine oil compared to that of conventional mineral oil and provides the following money saving benefits:
- Reduced lubricant consumption - Extended drain intervals and lower vapor pressures reduce lubricant consumption.
- Reduced maintenance - Syntholate reduces carbon and varnish formation thus extending valve life and the time interval between overhauls.
- Eliminates recompression - Syntholate keeps the valves clean and eliminates the primary cause of recompression.
- Reduced power consumption - Elimination of recompression and reduced coefficient of friction results in less power consumption per unit of compression.
- Improved safety - Higher flash points provide a greater margin of safety in air compression.
- Formulated from highly refined hydrocracked base stocks with a unique additive Syntholate to inhibit the formation of varnish and carbon.
- Syntholate prevents recompression by keeping valves clean.
- Reduces operating temperatures and maintenance cost.
- Provides anti-rust and anti-corrosion protection.
- superior high temperature lubricating properties.
- High flash point for a greater safety margin.
- Provides oxidative stability.
- Reduces power consumption.
- Reduces lubricant consumption that extends drain intervals.
- Exceeds manufacturer's lubricant specifications.
Recommended for most Gas Turbines
Portable air compressors with up to 2,000 hours of usage per year.
Rotary screw, rotary vane compressors and vacuum pumps.
ALT Series Turbine oil are compatible with most commonly used seal materials.