Commons Diester applications, Reciprocating air compressors, some Rotary Screw and Rotary Vane compressors, high temp chain oils, Process gas compressor oils.
Simmons Synthetics ALD Diester Series is our solution for these applications.
- Made from Diester-based synthetic base fluids.
- Abroad range of viscosity grades eliminating the need for seasonal oil change.
- Better thermal conductivity for reduced operating temperature.
- Reduces input power consumption through reduced friction.
- Excellent high temperature thermal stability.
- Maximum protection against mechanical stress.
- Reduced metal-to-metal wear through better metal wetting.
- Protects against shear and lose of viscosity under heavy loads and stress.
- Eliminates varnish, sludge and carbon deposits.
- ALD Series Diester compressor oil were designed for use in the frame and as a compressor cylinder lubricant.
- Recommended for use in rotary vane and rotary screw compressors.
- Recommended for use as a mist lubricant.
- Replacement for Anderol 465 ,Anderol 495, Anderol 496, Anderol 497, Anderol 500, Anderol 750, Chevron Syntholube 32,68,100, 150,CPI Engineering cp-4100 32, CPI cp 4100 68, CPI cp 4100 100, CPI cp 4100 150, Compair cs 100,Compair cs 200, Compair cs 300, Compair cs 400, Compair cs 500xl, Exxon Synthesstic 32, Exxon Synthesstic 68, Exxon Synthesstic 100, Exxon Synthesstic 150, Gardner Denver Aeon AC SY Compressor Oil, Gardner Denver Aeon 8000, Ingersoll Rand T 30 Select compressor oil, IR xl 300, IR xl 740ht, Keaser Sigma 8000 s 100, Sigma 8000 s 150 compressor oil, Lubriplate Synac 32, 46, 68,100, 150 compressor oil, Mobil Rarus 824 compressor oil, Mobil Rarus 826 compressor oil, Mobil Rarus 827 compressor oil, Mobil Rarus 829 compressor oil, Royco 4032, Royco 4068, Royco 4100, Royco 4150, Shell Corena DE 68 compressor oil, Shell Corena DE 100 compressor oil, Shell Corena DE 150 compressor oil, Texaco Syn Star DE 32, 68, 100 compressor oil, Chevron Syntholube 32, Chevron Syntholube 68, Pennzoil Pennzcom S-32, Pennzoil Pennzcom S-100, Pennzoil Pennzcom S-150, Ultrachem Chemlube 751, Ultrachem Chemlube 501, Ultrachem Chemlube 5130, Ultrachem Chemlube 230, Summit DSL 32, Summit DSL 46, Summit DSL 68, Summit DSL 100, Summit DSL 125, Summit DSL 150, Summit DSL 100XM, Summit DSL 1220.
The following materials are compatibile for use with ALD compressor oil:
Epoxy Paint, Celcon, Vitron, High Nitrile Rubber (buna N, NBR-greater than
36% Acrylonitrile), Medium Nitrile Rubber (Buna N, NBR 30-36% Acrylonitrile),
Teflon, Oil Resistant Alkyd, and Nylon.
ALD-32 Diester compressor oil is recommended for use in the following applications:
- Centrifugal Compressors - Certain rotary screw & vane compressors - Low temperature lubrication - High temperature lubrication.
- General lubrication for applications requiring an ISO 32 lubricant.
ALD-46 and ALD-68 Diester compressor oil are recommended for use in the following applications:
- Rotary screw and vane compressors - Ball and roller bearings - Low temperature lubrication - High temperature lubrication - Mist lubrication systems.
- General lubrication for applications requiring an ISO 46 or ISO 68 lubricant.
ALD-100, ALD-125 and ALD-150 Diester compressor oils are recommended for use in the following applications:
- Reciprocating compressors - Rotary vane compressors - Ball and roller bearings - Low temperature lubrication - High temperature lubrication.
- General lubrication for applications requiring an ISO 100, ISO 150 lubricant
- Rotary Screw Compressor - Recommended for high pressure air compressors and is a heavier weight formulated with premium triester base oil for use where ISO 220 is required
- Recomended for Reciprocating Compressors and Vacuum Pumps using the following gasses
- Carbon Dioxide (Dry)
- Furnace (crack) gas
- Natural Gas
- Synthesis Gas
- Gydrogen Sulfide (Dry)
- Sulfur Hexafluoride
- Carbon Monoxide